Administrative Support Coordinator
240A Borland Building
- Assists the department head and graduate officer with the daily functions of the department.
- Manages the office.
- Collects and maintains graduate applications, processes graduate assistantships, provides information to graduate students on policies and procedures, and initiates paperwork concerning graduate student affairs.
- Schedules departmental courses.
- Coordinates the annual departmental lecture series.
- Serves as production manager for the departmental newsletter.
- Maintains departmental budget.
2008 Recipient of the College of Arts and Architecture Staff Award for Outstanding Service